MIYO - Make It Your Own is an Upscale Resale boutique located in the beautiful Historic Downtown Escondido. Our store is small, but packed with great quality and style. We began in January 2017 with pop-up shop at markets, street fairs, festivals, fashion events and quickly grew into a storefront location, opening on July 1st 2017.
We offer customers the Buy/Sell/Trade convenience with apparel & accessories that meet today’s high fashion and trends. We specialize in Vintage, Bohemian, Festival, Western apparel and always have your Current Trending items on hand. MIYO values the waste-not lifestyle, providing up-trending, second hand apparel & accessories at about 75% below original retail value. Our customers appreciate the ability to make a quality purchase at a reasonable price.
Our Mission is to bring you the convenience of hand-picked vintage and modern timeless pieces into a chic resale boutique. MIYO offers men & women’s upscale clothing catering to a waste-not life style as well as supporting local handmade products to bring hand crafting and fashion to life.
- Customers – we treat every customer who walks into MIYO as if they are a long time friend, because relationships are key to our success.
- Quality over Quantity – we have a small boutique, so high quality and like new products are what make our store unique to the resale industry.
- Convenience – we provide a stress free shopping environment with only the best products and service.
- Environment – offering repurposed products and waste-not life style.
- Styles & Trends – we value how styles & trends inspire who we are and how we feel in the clothes wear. All our products are handpicked vintage and modern trends.